Strength For Life
Strength for Life is an individualised strength and balance program designed to help people over 50 get fit, stay strong and improve their balance.
It helps improve:
Strength for Life is coordinated through COTA WA (Council on the Ageing, Western Australia) and they accredit instructors, determine the referral pathways and set the costs. See link here for more information.
Exercise Assessment costs $65 and is 30 mins duration. We need to measure your base level of health, strength and fitness so that the exercise program can be tailored for you. It is performed in the gym, so wear your normal exercise attire.
Strength for Life Exercise Sessions are $10 per session, purchased in a pack of 10. They are held every Tuesday and Friday and we encourage you to attend 1-2 sessions per week to experience the best possible benefits.
Contact your Private health insurance to determine if you are eligible for a rebate. Quote the codes:
Each participant has their own tailored exercise program, created and delivered by Kirilee Wood, our Specialist Personal Trainer.
steps to join our program
- Access the Doctor Referral letter; click here to download and print it out or pick one up at Active Solutions Physiotherapy.
- Download and complete the Exercise & Training Readiness Assessment.
- Book an appointment here with Kirilee Wood for an Assessment in the Physiotherapy Clinic.
- Attend your assessment appointment; Bring your completed Doctor’s referral and exercise readiness assessment with you to your initial assessment and create your exercise program.
- Start your Strength For Life sessions; We encourage you to attend 1-2 sessions per week. $10 per session, purchased in a pack of 10.
MORE EXERCISE OPTIONS
IN THE PARK
Online Cardio Pilates
YOU CHOOSE LOCATION